The PDX20 Features:
• 2,000lb. Capacity depending on vehicle configuration
• 24volt Curtis transistor control which provides smooth safe operation.
• Premium steel frame construction protects components and reduces maintenance.
• Premium steel mast construction provides extended service life and load stability.
• Compact vehicle design provides exceptional maneuverability in tight areas.
• Control arm coupled driveline provides intuitive and direct operator control.
• Shaft mounted disc brake provides exceptional stopping force and safe operation.
• Hard chrome lift cylinder with pressure compensation lowering valves.
• Ergonomic handle with reversing switch, horn and wrap around hand guard.
• A wide variety of vehicle options to meet your specific application needs.
• Optional add on attachments designed for a variety of special industry applications.
• Key switch to limit access to approved personnel
The PDX20 Specifications:
|• Vehicle Type||Walk behind straddle trucks|
|• Capacity||2,000lbs. @ 24” load center|
|• Power||24 volt electric with Curtis transistor control|
|• Max Lift Height||Masts available up to 144”|
|• Collapsed Height||Based on configuration and max lift height|
|• Fork Dimensions||A wide variety of options available|
|• Vehicle Dimensions||Varies see media tab to download product sheet|
|• Turning Radius||Right angle stack as low as 80” with standard 40 x 48 pallet|
|• Travel Speed & Lift||Varies see media tab to download product sheet|
|• Battery Compartment||Varies see media tab to download product sheet|
|• Battery Capacity||Integral (2) 85AH AGM batteries & 110v plug-in smart charger|
|• Charger||Standard internal charger|